1. The Contest Period for FlannelJax’s Anniversary Axe-travaganza (the “Contest”) starts at 4PM CDT and continues until 8PM CDT on Friday, June 28th, 2019 (“Contest Closing Date”), (“Contest Period”).
2. No Purchase Necessary. For your chance to WIN, you must take part in an Axe Throwing session at FlannelJax’s during the Contest Period.
3. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of the method of entry. Entries will be rejected if entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period.
4. This Contest is open to residents of the state of Minnesota who are 21 years or older at the time of entry, excluding employees of KAM Sharp Enterprises Inc. (“FlannelJax’s”) and their respective affiliated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and prize suppliers, and all those with whom they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations.
5. A random draw to select the potential winner will be conducted on Friday, June 28, between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm for the “Axe Throwing Party” as selected by FlannelJax’s, from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Selected entrant will be contacted via email. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within 7 days and after a minimum of 5 attempts by the Contest Sponsor or if the entrant declines the Prize, or does not otherwise comply with these Contest Rules (“Rules”) he/she will forfeit their prize and another random draw will be conducted to select a replacement entrant in the same manner.
6. Selected entrants, for the Contest, will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email, before being named the official winner. Selected entrants must also return a signed Declaration and Release of Liability within a specified period of time, before being named a winner, failing which they will forfeit the prize.
7. There is one (1) Prize to win which is one free Axe throwing session for up to eight (8) guests with a $56 food and beverage credit The session must be booked in advance and subject to availability and must be booked by 12/31/2019 otherwise offer becomes void. Free session is non-transferable and cannot be used across multiple sessions.